With Helpwise-ActiveCampaign integration, you can track your ActiveCampaign contacts and deals information in real-time directly on your shared inbox. Create and update new contact and deals in your ActiveCampaign directly from Helpwise.
- Login to your ActiveCampaign account.
- Select ‘Settings‘ from your sidebar in your dashboard.
- Click on ‘Developers‘ from the menu displayed.
- Copy the URL and Key from the account.
- Login into your Helpwise account.
- Click on “Automation” on the top and select “Integrations”.
- Then, click on the “Connect ActiveCampaign” present in the ActiveCampaign card.
- The button will now open a modal.
- Enter the URL and API Token Key in the prompted panel.
- Hit Connect.
Your Helpwise account is now connected with ActiveCampaign, it will allow you to see the ActiveCampaign contacts and deal information directly in your Helpwise shared mailbox.
You can also create contacts and deals in ActiveCampaign directly from Helpwise.
For more information on how to track the ActiveCampaign CRM contacts and deal information of your customer in Helpwise, check out our feature updates page.
You can also schedule a free demo with our product expert, to find out how Helpwise shared mailbox work.