Helpwise integration with Zoom allows you to schedule meetings in the future and keep track of your scheduled meetings from your Helpwise shared inbox itself.
- Login with your Helpwise account.
- Click on “Automation” on the top and select “Integrations”.
- Now click on the “Connect Zoom” button.
- Login to the Zoom account you want to integrate with Helpwise.
- A popup will open stating the scope of the application and ask for your authorization for the Zoom account.
- Click on the “Authorize” button.
- After that, you will be redirected to the Integrations page of Helpwise and see the “Connected” button.
- Now you have successfully connected Zoom with Helpwise.
To Disconnect Zoom with Helpwise
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click on Manage, then on Installed Apps.
- Then search for Helpwise App and click on it.
- After that, choose Uninstall.
There you go, now you have correctly uninstalled Zoom from Helpwise.
You can also schedule a free demo with our product expert, to find out how Helpwise shared mailbox work.