The Rules feature in Helpwise allows you to run automations. You can set rules to automate your tasks by building your own filters to save time.
- Click on “Automation” in the navbar and then click on the “Rules” option.
- If this is the first time you are making a rule, you will see the “Create your first rule” option.
- If you've already created rules for your account, you will see a screen similar to the one shown below.
To create a new rule, click on “Create your first rule”.
- Now enter the title of the rule and then set the following details in the "When(triggers)" section.
- Select the triggers for your rules i.e inbound, outbound, outbound/inbound, conversation is moved .
- Select the inboxes in which you want this rule to apply.
- Now select conditions(filters) that are needed to be fulfilled to run a rule.
- In “OR” conditions at least one should match in order to apply actions.
- In “AND” conditions all should match in order to apply actions.
- Rules will execute for every conversation in case conditions are left empty.
- Now you can add actions that will get applied to a conversation that meets the above conditions.